Friday, May 14, 2010

Do You Love Free Things?

Of course you do!
Teefers Treats will be giving away gift vouchers every week until the end of june for a free order of cookies(Up to a $10 value).

There's several ways to enter!
Check out totteefers.etsy.com and let me know which tasty treat you like the best and leave a comment!

Want additional entries?

Twitter:
*Follow me on twitter. Leave a comment with your name below!
*Tweet this message:
I'm going to #win #free treats from @totteefers! You could win some too! #clothdiapers #breastfeeding http://tinyurl.com/25jep87
And link your tweet in a comment! You may enter this way daily!

Facebook:
*Like our page on Facebook, leave a comment!
*Share our page, and leave a comment. You can also do this daily!

Winners will be selected every Wednesday, so start entering now!

5 comments:

  1. I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/MrsSABOtage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lactation cookies!!! Best cookies I ever had! Even though I've come to the end of the breastfeeding road, I would definitely still order them!

    I'm tweeting as well, which will also show up on my facebook page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared your page on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. complimentary entry for Complexity08's tweet

    ReplyDelete