Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Looking for Guest Bloggers

In an ideal world, we'd all have exactly the support we needed to breastfeed. I wish I'd had more knowledge in my hands when I had my son. This might be a company, but it is DEFINITELY a company that cares. I'm opening up a community portal for parents with a forum and useful links and articles for breastfeeding support. In celebration, I'd like to offer articles written by guest bloggers celebrating breastfeeding. If you're interested in writing a guest blog for Teefers or have a relevant website you want linked on my new website ( http://www.teeferstreats.com ) please contact me at sales@teeferstreats.com. I appreciate all of the support I'm receiving on this and am truly excited to be opening this great knowledge bank for women.

And if you formula feed, don't worry, I love you too and there's a place for you in all this! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment